Saturday, September 1, 2007

private property:



Meet Flutey and Crescent..

They are my instruments. Flutey is my flute, and Crescent is my guitar..(^_^)
You see, I love music. I play musical instruments when I feel blue. (char..)

Flutey is a kingflute which I bought when I was in grade 5. Actually, I have really no plan in buying a flute. At that age, I have little info about flutes, ya know.(^_^) But it was required by our music teacher, so the whole class complied it (oh yah, as if we had a choice!). But since the day Flutey was mine, and as time went on, I've learned to value it. I like its soft, heartfelt music that makes me feel good.

About Crescent... Crescent is my guitar, a gift from my mother. It was actually a living memory when they went to Bohol and Cebu for their Lakbay-Aral 2 (Crescent was just recently bought last May). Curious why I named her "crescent"? (^_^) It was because of her 'sexy-curved' figure at her side(^_^). Funny to tell, but ya'know I spend a moment to wipe it every after I play it so she would retain its shine (and glamour!haha)

So...now, searching the net for some song lyrics with musical chords and notes keep me busy. Evry time I surf, I find time to log on to sites, get some hard copies, which I will later translate to another dialect. Haha. It's my other way of enhancing my skill in playing the guitar (if I have the so-called 'skill'.(--,)

1 comment:

mara mae said...

well, i agree with you cham! strive hard.. i know you will be as famous as elvis presley!! keep on reaching the golden stars but always keep your feet on the ground.