Sunday, September 23, 2007

..feels good to be back...i should say..

(a sequel to understanding humanities...artz..jeje)
..and so..I found myself at Carzone internet cafe..(actually, this cafe is quite 'memorable' to me...or to us...because when we were still in high school, we've spent days..as in d-a-y-s logging in for a certain project (related to powerpoint) and well, the people in charge of the cafe already know me and my classmates by our faces since we've been coming in and out of the place over and over again..(dd u get it? (".))

and oh,yeah..it's been a long time since i last visited the place but when i had no other choice where to make my humanities: arts encoding, i went to carzone...well, i thought they hadn't changed their rate of P20 per hour, but they really had it P15 this time. (^_^) (what's funny?)

almost the same atmosphere..not so many users inside since it's sunday...
surprisingly (or not), while I was busy typing my arts proj and 'jumping' from one window to another (because I had this posting of blog and checking of mails while typing...(^_^)jeje) a person sort of kinda spoke said something which caught my attention..by his words, i can tell that he was actually referring to me...ah, seryosoha niya sa iya skul ui..and when i turned to see him, the person was actually one of those who were in charge of the cafe when we were still in high school. He asked me how's college..and so on...but we didn't have a long time to talk since i was busy typing and he was roving around the cafe.

One may think there's nothing of great deal here. But we sometimes don't realize that there are really people who, even they don't know you that much, and they really aren't that close to you, can still remember and recognize you even years may pass. I thought I was the only one who's thinking of ...how was Carzone going on right now? Do the persons in charge of the cafe are same people supervising now? Cause I noticed different faces in the server when I first walked in. But well, for how many years...they still were able to recognize their 'avid' customer in the old days... (^_^) May God bless them..

No comments: