Thursday, September 6, 2007

HoLd yOuR BrEaTh...and rEciTE!!

oh, yeah...this morning we had our oratorical-speech recitation... (^.^)
And because I went home VERY late the night before because I typed my short story...(and I got home at 11:30 pm! imagine that?!) so...I wasn't able to wake up early..tsk...usual late-morning-routine to school (whenever we'll have our English 3 subject - 7:00-8:30 in the morning) bbaaddd day..(-_-)

When i arrived at our room, my classmates were reciting their piece...(my, I was late! tsk...tsk..) I submitted the hard copy of my piece (it was entitled, We Have Become Untrue to Ourselves by Felix Bautista)
I was not able to comb my hair, arrange my uniform when I arrived (I was half-walking-half-running from the gate to our school.. I hadn't much time to prepare my self (physically, mentally, emotionally...))...my heart was still pounding hard against my chest...my adrenaline level and my blood pressure was still high...but then, after a while (when my classmate was finished reciting her piece), our professor called me...it was my turn to recite..tsk..tsk..(my goodness, I was not yet prepared!)

Arrah said I recited it in a hurry...(-_-) Our professor told me mine is a good piece, yet I must have to express MORE feelings...coz it seems that I'm only memorizing it...(that's what she said..) FAIR...

No comments: