Thursday, July 3, 2008

Meet ChEcKiE!

Hi. Let me have this bronze opportunity to introduce you to my all-time friend, my saver-hero - a fellow I can trust through THICK-and-THIN, who's always there, ready to GRAB - RAIN or SHINE. He has never failed me. [char..]

Allow me to be exaggerate this time, folks. He can actually do THAT. In fact, he's the one whom I can always trust. Round-the-clock. Hehe.

"Feeling blue..." Yeah. I feel blue when I'm with Checkie. Because Checkie is blue! Lol.

Okay. Checkie is actually my UMBRELLA (ella..ella) hahaha! He's my folded umbrella which I always carry in my bag wherever I may go. He's actually the first thing I put in the pocket inside whenever I change bags. He's checkered blue-and-li'l white that's why I named him Checkie. (^_^)

THE NAME
Wonder when it all started? I was strolling in my campus with my classmates when we had this 'not-so-corny-but-a-lil-childish' stuff. The weather was hot and the golden sun was up so we opened our umbrellas. And, each of us have different designs of umbrellas so we were naming our umbrellas with tags related to its colors. And that's how Checkie got his name. Hehehe.

RAIN-OR-SHINE OUTSTANDING DUTIES
Checkie was actually one of my mother's 'recycled giveaways', you know. He's from my mom. As in, he was. So just imagine how OLD he is. But take note, he's not that weak. I can use him as a defense tool. Hahaha. Even though he's more than 3 yrs. old right now, his colors has not yet faded thoroughly. He's still blue. Cool color he's got, hasn't he? And he's my hero. I can always count on him rain or shine. Just ask Yeye about it. She's got more to say about Checkie. Right, Ye? :-)

[okay, right at this moment, i think Checkie has to fulfill his duties. it's raining outside. got to go.]

4 comments:

Dolorosa G. Mancera said...

your right chama!!!
i agree!!!
checkie is really a good partner..rain or shine!!
ahaha.lol
his color is blue.checkie is blue!.ahahah
everytime me and chama went outside checkie is always in her bag thats why checkie is always with us!
weeehh!!
i will miss checkie when he is not around..esp. when raining..ahaha..lol
i love checkie!!!:)

Dolorosa G. Mancera said...

OOps! i forgot!!
i missed checkie right now cause its really hot outside..
got to go..
bye2..
yeye misses checkie always..ahaha..lol..
♥yeye♥

penflame said...

Hey Ye! thanks for dropping by. Especially for paying attntion to my funny post featuring...Checkie!!!
weeehhhh!!!!

Hope you can find him a partner soon. I can't wait for the time that you'll be bringing Checkie's 'soulmate'...lol

Dolorosa G. Mancera said...

your welcome!
ahahahah..
just w8 chama2..
maybe soon..
lol:-)