Thursday, April 25, 2013

Forever By My Side

I
You climb at the back porch
Knock at my window
Bringing your guitar
And tales of good night

Ref. 1
We gaze at the skies
I see your eyes shine
You look through me and
I worry no more...

Cho.
I've seen no stars tonight
But you are my only shining knight
I don't feel like being happy
But you give me the best smile
Oh when everything seems so wrong
You always make it feel alright
Can you stay with me that way?
'Cause I want you forever by my side

II
I'm getting lost alone
But you showed the way
I am about to fall
You're there ready to catch

Ref. 2
We gaze at the skies
I see your eyes shine
You held my hand and
Now is the time...

[Repeat Cho.]


Bridge:
I can't find my voice
But you sing my song..
I couldn't say the words
But you speak out my thoughts..

Cho. 2
I am a fearless princess
And you are my only shining knight
I fight for my sweetest dream
And you give me the best smile
You calm my heart, I will be fine
You always make me feel alright
Let's stay together this way
'Cause I want you forever by my side..

Coda:
..and I'll be forever by your side..


(It started with one starless..and boring..evening with a line "I've seen no stars tonight..." and the "but you are my only shining knight" was just added and sent as good evening text message to friends. Haha. And the following day, I didn't have so much to do at the office so I arranged a song. Uhm..a poem, rather. Will add the melody later. again. Lol!)

No comments: