Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Untitled Poem 2

Hey guys, I need your suggestions to complete this. The poem was actually composed for quite some time now and I think I've lost the 'nerve' to complete it coz I think it was already gone. Uhm, you know, that sort of thing you've been thinking when you construct the words and when you try to get it done you're not in the same enthusiasm anymore... Well here it is..




You flashes smile to everyone
And make them glance your way
All of them want after you're gone
is for you to stay.

One day you went past me
At the corner of the building past three
Again I told myself I shouldn't stare
You're just nobody so I don't care.

But hey I got lose control
When you turned around and faced me
You held out a hand and greeted "Hi!"
All I could ever think of is "My, oh my..."
Never thought it would begin that way
That casual friendship others would say 


2 comments:

ANSYIEN said...

"You flashes smile", should be.. well, you know there's something wrong with this. hehe.

pwede man sad ang ending ani kay dili closure type. mas ok ganeh kung hanging. :D

penflame said...

waw..tnx shane...hehe