Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Untitled Poem 1




 Candidate title: I Hate Falling In Love For You



I pondered upon my memories
In the midst of the dark, cold night
The soft raindrops and the gentle breeze
Brings the story of you and me in sight.

I felt nothing when I first saw you
Looked upon you as nothing extraordinary
Yet the longer the time extends
My heart goes wild every time you pass by.

I could think of a way of hating myself
I hate to admit but I'm already falling,
falling for the one I'm thinking through
You take my time and crawls into my mind
Feels like it's hard to get you off from my memory

Everyday I've got to think of a way
To get rid of this strange feeling I have
My mind tells me that I should not
My heart betrays me somewhat
I try to stop it but I simply can't
Coz I guess I'm forever wanting you.

And now that we're apart
We no longer see each other, and
Though there's an inner wanting
deep inside of me
I tend to brush away your memories
I can only look back these times
When I had that feeling for you
Now I wondered what if I told you...
Would you then be mine?




The story behind:


The poem was composed in late evening when me and my group mates were in the making of the MIS 1 major paper. Inspired by the light rain in the outside, with the 'high'-effect of Jethro's 8-in-1 coffee and of course, the overwhelming aura of Marren's emotions, I was a bit overflowing with words to complete the poem. I know this poem is not yet polished so I welcome your suggestions. I am also planning to put some chords so to make out the melody but I couldn't finalize the whole song. Maybe you could help.. (^_^)


Especially dedicated to Marren... Well, as promised, I mentioned your names here, guys. He-he.. Be sure to comment. Tnx.

No comments: