Friday, January 21, 2011

Untitled

This is actually the first time that I succeeded in putting music to a uhm written composition (I'm not sure if it's a poem haha). I have written some poems that are supposed to be songs but I always end up not finding the right notes for them. This was made for the reason that I'm looking for a certain song that we can use for a music video project, and at this moment I have not yet finalized the story flow with the perfect music (in my imagination). Anyway, I better post it here (I'd rather post the lyrics and not the recorded file, coz it's not in good quality) If you know what I mean :-p


G-Em-C-D (2x) -Dsus-D


G
Please don't be surprised
Em
One day it'll feel so right
C
I look into your eyes
              D                         Dsus    -    D
And the magic between us starts this nigh..ayy..ytt.



G
It's obvious, don't deny
Em
I can sense it when you smile
C
You're just silent, don't react
        D                Dsus - D
But deep inside, I wonder...



Em                                          C
Are we pretending that there's nothing (oooh)
Em                             Am       D-Dsus-D
When there is already something




G-   Em- C          D               
Ooooooh let me hold your hand (and)
G-   Em- C                      D               
Ooooooh just chill there's nothing bad
Am                                         Em
We could be together, I could see this will be better
      Am                                         D (hold)
So drop your fears aside and let's try... (what do you think)
G-   Em- C                          D               
Ooooooh I guess there's no harm in tryin
G-   Em- C                     D               
Ooooooh we don't have all the time
Am                    Em                D - Dsus-D
So let's have the magic carpet ride
Am                 Em                   D - Dsus-D
And chase the rainbows in the sky...
             G-Em-C-D
You and I...
             G-Em-C-D
You and I...
             G
You and I... [end]

No comments: