Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Fruit of Sweet Success

No matter how hard it is to climb the tallest mountain, nothing could really compare to that overwhelming feeling after getting on top of the world.


True. After all the knee scratches and back-bending, bone-breaking, muscle-aching grips of the wild rocks along the way, you can still taste the sweetness of success when you reach the top of your destination. In the end you will not mind the wounds that you earned but treat it as just spices of your journey.


Not all people think that getting on to their destination involves much sacrifice and pains. That is why they easily quit when the biggest trials come. Some would not mind anything at all and could even give up anything and everything for just a simple ideal. Nevertheless, whatever the reasons and the corresponding consequences are, one thing is for sure - sacrifices have their rewards. And vice versa.


These last few weeks I have been very preoccupied by some sorts of business (which I refuse to tell you in here..) and that every single thing about it just gives me the headaches and the emotional tantrums. Nevertheless, I could sense the smell of victory when I was able to foresee things are going in their appropriate track. The lesson I want to impart here is being optimistic.


Thinking positive is not my way of treating serious things in my everyday life. But that had helped me face my fears and I could say I was able to triumph over my weakness. Although it is sad to say that in the end I am not the real victor but I have my consolation - I never quit so I am not the loser.


If then it so happened that I did got carried away by my emotions when the worse experiences of life came to me. But thank God I was able to deliberate on it and let time take its healing touch than making rush decisions that could further complicate situations in the end. I was able to turn those unwanted things to something positive in purpose and challenged myself to go back to where the mistakes started and vowed to have a real change in strategy. The failure pushed me to try again but not to do the same errors but to change according to the lessons I have learned. The positive side I have been convincing to myself became a solid mindset which guided my actions and decision-making skills.


Moreover, the best thing that happened was, I never get into rush decisions and suffer unwanted consequences in the end. Perseverance in getting things in order than just staying in a corner lamenting over your failures and ending up wasting your time doing nothing remarkable at all really helped a lot. The result? A sweeter fruit of your labors. :-)


1 comment:

Mus said...

hehe..success is indeed sweet in spite of the hardships that you've been through.. :)