Wednesday, October 31, 2007

the time has come...

...before i let u go
i want to say..
i love you...

I have learned to be competitive,
I have learned to be confident,
I felt the need to prove myself,
to show to them all that I'm extraordinary,
that I am someone worthy to be proud of.
I know I deserve it, but things did not turn out as expected to be...
same with my other group mates.

If there are things that I should be thankful for
one of those are the moments that I have spent with my colleagues.
I 've known them for not so long
That was only for a short time, yet
those times we shared were extraordinarily beautiful.
But the time has come that our companionship would end
And God, how I miss them...
How I miss those times of laughter and friendly talks,
those times we feel we have to be together for a 'purpose'
yeah, those times...
Now, only the chosen few were given the chance
to continue their journey.
Unfortunately not all of us can join them,
unfortunately I'm not one of them.
And yet, this time has come that we'll find no justifiable reason
to gather, to be together...
The end has come. We have to part ways and go back to our
original lives..turn our back to the 'thing' that kept us busy
these last few days...the 'thing' that made us united...the 'thing'
that made us friends...

Well, we know that even this time has come, it wouldn't be
the reason we shouldn't be together
for we will remain as friends forever
I can feel it...But I know that things won't be the same as they were.

As for the friendship, I will remain to be..'boRdZ..forever.'
To you, guyz, thanks for the memories. I'm looking forward to the day when we'll be together again.

I've learned so many lessons...and finding these friends is the most unforgettable.
I just want to be grateful of the opportunity, anyway. For I have given the chance to express
myself, to be a part of the whole...


No comments: